ENGLISH FOR EDUCATORS- Language improvement B1/B2 level (10-day)
This practical and immensely useful course is perfect for teachers who wish to improve their English language skills by further developing their fluency, confidence and communication skills. It is dedicated for both younger and/or trainee teachers who want to acquire accurate, authentic and idiomatic classroom language, and for experienced teachers who want to extend the range of their classroom English. All workshop sessions focus on practicing English language and improving communication skills. The course will give teachers an opportunity to improve their professional skills, make connections with colleagues, and return to teaching with a renewed sense of enthusiasm.
This 15-day course is designed for, and dedicated to teachers:
• who wish to refresh and update their English language skills and obtain B1/B2 level
• who are looking for meaningful ways of reflecting on their professional practice.
Competences Acquired by Participants:
– improved language skills and oral fluency in English
– enhanced clarity and precision in classroom communication
– increased confidence in the ability to use English
– strengthened professional profile
– international and cross-cultural learning experience: new ideas gained and an opportunity to build a network for future professional cooperation
– broader understanding of practices, policies and systems of education of other EU countries, and better intercultural awareness
– information on Cypriot culture & traditions
DAY 1 Monday 9:00-16:00
DAY 2 Tuesday 9:00-16:00
DAY 3 Wednesday 9:00-16:00
DAY 4 Thursday 9:00-16:00
DAY 5 Friday 9:00-16:00
DAY 6 Monday 9:00-16:00
DAY 7 Tuesday 9:00-16:00
DAY 8 Wednesday 9:00-16:00
DAY 9 Tuesday 9:00-16:00
DAY 10 Friday 9:00-16:00
The cost of the course is 700 euro.