EVALUATION AND ASSESSMENT METHODS (6-day/ 7-day course) Limassol
Evaluation is considered to be the main means of ensuring the quality of teaching/ research/ executive, etc. work carried out in an organization. It is used in a wide range of human activities and services and seeks to assess the degree to which the goals of an organization are achieved, as well as the degree of success of each member's work.
This course is a 6-day course and aims to provide participants with the theoretical background for evaluation, as well as practical suggestions for data collection, the selection of appropriate methodology and the use of reliable evaluation tools. There is also the possibility to extent the course to a 7-day.
The cost for 6-day course is 480 euro and for 7-day course is 560 euro. It includes course fees, course material, entrance to museums and tours.
During the course, participants will:
- be informed about the role, objectives and benefits of evaluation and assessment
- study forms and types of assessment
- explore the key competences and basic skills that are important to access
- study the characteristics of a good assessment
- explore assessment tools. ICT tools and the criteria to select them
- investigate examples of good practice
- get acquainted with the Cypriot history, culture and hospitality
DAY 7 (optional) '
The course fees are 480 euro (6-day) & 560 euro (7-day).
- 06.02.2021 - 11.02.2021
- 29.05.2021 - 03.06.2021
- 31.07.2021 - 05.08.2021
- 25.09.2021 - 30.09.2021
- 06.11.2021 - 11.11.2021
- 05.02.2022 - 10.02.2022
- 02.04.2022 - 07.04.2022
- 28.05.2022 - 02.06.2022
- 02.07.2022 - 07.07.2022
- 27.08.2022 - 01.09.2022
- 05.11.2022 - 10.11.2022