Each participant agrees with the following regulations:
|In case the course does not reach the minimum number of participants, EDUCULTURE management can modify the course schedule.|
|Certificate of attendance|
|On the last day of each course, participants receive the Certificate of Attendance. It is necessary to participate in at least 80% of the course programme, unless otherwise specified.|
|Absence from lessons|
|Absence for personal reasons, late arrivals and early departures, are no reasons for reschedule course programme or refund.|
|Course cancellations and refunds|
|Cancellations must be communicated via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) (educulture.courses.gmail.com) as soon as possible.
· If participants cancel the course at least 4 weeks before the beginning of the course(s), EDUCULTURE will refund the entire amount, minus 10% of the course fee.
· If participants cancel less than 4 weeks before the beginning of the course, EDUCULTURE will retain the entire amount and the participants will be allowed to join another course/session in the following 12 months.
· Once course has begun, EDUCULTURE will retain the entire amount paid.
|EDUCULTURE offers one solution for accommodation in a 3* hotel. Presentations take place at the same hotel.
· Accommodation check in is 2 pm (noon), and check out 12 pm (noon).
· Any special requests will be examined by the hotel if they can be satisfied. EDUCULTURE does not guarantee that they will be satisfied.
· The hotel regulations apply.
· If the participant is not satisfied with the accommodation, EDUCULTURE is not required to offer an alternative.
|Accommodation cancellations and refunds|
|Cancellations must be communicated via email (email@example.com) as soon as possible.
· If participants cancel the accommodation at least 7 days before, then the hotel will refund the entire amount.
· If participants cancel the accommodation at least 3 days before, then the hotel will refund 50% of the entire amount.
· Once accommodation started and participants want to cancel then the hotel will retain the entire amount.
· No refund is allowed for earlier departures. A late arrival does not justify a later departure.·
|EDUCULTURE denies any responsibility for loss of property at the seminar venue. Participants must take the necessary measures for the safety of his/her property. We strongly recommend buying insurance against theft, loss of property, injuries or diseases.|
|Participants authorize EDUCULTURE (F.G.G. EDUCULTURE Center of Education) to use his/her personal data in accordance with the current Cypriot law (Article 17, 51(I)/2010) in order to provide the required services. The participants may request at any moment for all of this information to be deleted.|
|Acceptance of the Regulations|
|Once students have registered, they have accepted the regulations and conditions of EDUCULTURE.|